Friday 16 September 2011

PS3 Connection help!?

Yeah, so recently, I did this How to put ur PS3 into DMZ...(solves most cod:waw online problems)



I tried it, and something went bad. I thought it would help my connection, it was fine, but now, I'm able to connect and everything, but I lag incredibly, 1 bar signal, even though my wireless connection is 80 - 100% always, and I have 1 bar, and I lag. Sometimes I get 2 or 3 bars, and then goes to 1, which never happened before. I also noticed how it takes longer for me to find games. Before I did this, I ALWAYS had 3 bars, and if it lagged it was the host, I didn't have the perfect connection, but it was good as it was. Now, I tried reseting my router and it still won't change, so help. I also noticed how at the beggining of a game, I start out with 1 bar, and after 20 sec I get to 2 or 3, and a minute later, it goes to 1 bar again, with 80 - 100% signal. My DNS settings are set to the same as the IP, is there a better input or something :/.Before I had NAT Type 1, and now I have NAT Type 2, if it helps.



Somebody please help me.
PS3 Connection help!?
it sounds like the problem isn't your PS3 but rather the connection of your router. Make sure all of your phone lines and/or fax machines have the proper dsl filters on them. Without the filters it is common for unstable internet connections. Try that and it should help.