Friday 16 September 2011

How do I change my default browser ?

I did have Firefox as my default browser but for some reason it has stopped, so now I am going back to IE, but can't figure it out. I changed it in Taskbar and Start Menu Properties, but I am figuring that's not it. Now if there is anyone out there that can tell me how to fix Firefox then by all means please do so, I am going crazy without it. It says Page Load Error and on the page it says:

Address not found Firefox can't find the server at www.yahoo.com.















The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.



* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. %26quot;ww.mozilla.org%26quot; instead of %26quot;www.mozilla.org%26quot;)

* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.

* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.

* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
How do I change my default browser ?
Nooooooo Don't got back to IE