Friday 16 September 2011

Dose any one know how i should fix a DNS error on my PS3 and also a error called (8001000a)?

i have changed my DNS to both



Primary DNS 208.67.222.222

Secondary DNS 208.67.220.220



and also



Primary DNS 4 . 2 . 2 .2

Secondary DNS 4 .2 .2 .3



but none of these have work i am with AOL broadband i have a Nintendo wii and a laptop that is connected the the wireless so i know it works it.



it allows my to go on the browser at times but when i try to reset my connection it dose not pick up the wireless unless i restore the PS3 default settings also a cable dose not seem to work in my ps3 coz i cant set it up using a cable



if any one knows how to fix this error or should i send it back to sony

the PS3 i own is a fat 80gig
Dose any one know how i should fix a DNS error on my PS3 and also a error called (8001000a)?
Your ok with your AOL Broadband that is high speed. The other guy said it wasnt.



Maybe restart your modem and or router.
Dose any one know how i should fix a DNS error on my PS3 and also a error called (8001000a)?
if you don't mind connecting your ps3 to your laptop, then you can try the following link. The PS3 will get a signal through your laptop's wireless connection and share access. If this does not work, then let me know.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Thing is, PS3 is full of errors when the connection is concerned. the only way of solving it is buying a 360 instead
you need broad band high speed internet not aol dsl and it will work on your ps3