Wednesday 21 September 2011

Ipod touch safari can't open the page?

I have had my iPod for about 1 month. I am currently running 1.1.3.. So the wi-fi has worked for me. Well, for about 1 week, my internet connection got lost for my iPod. My family has about 3 laptops, all running the same internet connection. My computer works just fine, as well as the rest. But my iPod touch is having big problems connecting.



I go to the Wi-fi panel in Settings. It shows my network, and so I click it. I enter my WEP code, and everything seems fine. But when I enter safari, or any other app that uses wi-fi, it says, %26quot;Safari can't open the page because it can't find the server.%26quot; Although it says that, the little wi-fi signal up at the status bar is on full blast. So I did some research on why it isn't working. I checked my MacBook's network IP address, and it dosen't match the one on my iPod. On my iPod, it starts with 169. On my computer, it starts 192. Same with the subnet mask. There is no Router info, or DNS on the iPod touch network panel. Anyone know how to change the IP address on the iPod for good?



Here is what my page looks like:



IP Address:

DHCP BootP Static



IP Address: 169.2*4.*2.2*8

Subnet Mask: 2*5. 2*5.0.0

Router:

DNS:

Search Domains:

Client ID:



Renew Lease



HTTP Proxy

OFF Manual Auto
Ipod touch safari can't open the page?
Throw it on the ground as hard as you can, and thats it. its fixed!