Wednesday 21 September 2011

JIMWA - PSP help please?????

Jimwa you helped with my psp question before. I have followed your instructions but you need to speak to me like I'm 5 because I have no clue how to do what you are saying!!!!

I have done the following:

Start

=%26gt;run

==%26gt;type 'cmd'

command prompt will open

===%26gt;type 'ipconfig/all'

all your internet numbers will come up..such as ip adress, default gateway (otherwise known as default router), Primary and Secondary DNS Servers and Subnet Mask



Start up your PSP

-settings

-network settings

-infastructure

-[New Connection]

-Find your access point





I found my access point (which is my bthomehub)

then it asks me SSID and I get a page with the numbers and letters to change my BThomehub name. I left it as is....

then I get WLAn security settings. I chose NONE (as opposed to WEP WPA etc) then I chose easy for address settings. I used the homehub for the connection name. went past the setting list...pressed x to save the settings...then they ask me to try a test connection...
JIMWA - PSP help please?????
well when u search for the internet connection does it say under security WEP if it does then it is locked to outsiders
  • windows live
  • web page host
  •