Friday 16 September 2011

How can I get playstation network to work with a wired connection?

I would like online play but I want to download game demos and stuff, Id prefer a wired connection. I'm not an idiot, I have a basic idea, connect modem to ps3 and modem to computer, but I just cant get it to work all it says is error 85423 problem finding DNS, can you explain in vivid details how you have it wired, or any settings you've changed to get it to work. I have a Motorola cable modem and a Windows XP media center edition computer.
How can I get playstation network to work with a wired connection?
dsl or cable modem you have half right just how it its plugged to your computer just unplug the end that goes into the computer and plug it to the ps3 leave the computer out of it
  • cat
  • connecting database
  •