Friday 16 September 2011

I need help with my 40g Playstation3?

When I try to go on line it keeps on saying it encountered a problem DNS error (80710102) and i want to know how to fix it. I have a netgear wireless router but i don't have wireless because I don't have an ethernet port on my computer (its an old computer) and I can't connect it to my computer so i can't change the settings. This happened to me before but before when i tried to test the internet connection the playstation network didn't connect this time it is the internet that doesn't connect. It started last week. The last time this happened it was because of an update if anyone wanted to know. Can anyone help me? i want to dowload the fifa 09 demo.
I need help with my 40g Playstation3?
there's something wrong with your internet. try callign your internet provider to check to see what the problem is
I need help with my 40g Playstation3?
Call your Internet Service Provider to see if its the connection or is it somthing you have to do yourself
@_@ i think its a fault wit them im lucky i got a 60gb but keep ure ps3 clean and keep ure internet router clean if this still doesnt work try moving the router closer to the ps3 :D
I would first call sony customer service and figure out whether or not it's a problem with the ps3 itself, and if it isn't, I would call your internet service provider customer support.
have you tried using ethernet wire to the ps3 to the netgear?