Friday 16 September 2011

MY LINKSYS WRT400N WONT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET?

ive tried trouble shooting and cycling process

nothing seems to work however it may be my fault



my router was working fine but suddenly my psn network (the ps3 online play) suddenly stopped working it said it was due to a DNS error i dont know why this happened i didn't change anything on my wireless settings



my sony vaio notebook was working fine with this %26quot;DNS error%26quot;



so i thought i might find out how to get my psn working again



so i did made some changes to my security via windows fire wall(shouting it completely off) firstly



then i tried making changes to my wireless security WEP, PPPoE ect. some how now my router wont ever recognize my modem and refuses to connect to the internet ;-; i need HELP!!!





by the way im useing the only computer i have with now a wired connection with my cable modem
MY LINKSYS WRT400N WONT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET?
ok i have a linksys adapter also...try uninstalling the wireless adapter's software, then reinstall it again. that should restore the adapter to factory defaults