Friday 16 September 2011

I am using dd-wrt router with opendns and is not working, how do i fix it?

my router is a linksys WRT54G and like I like a said i am using dd-wrt on it and i setup opendns on it but when i do the test to see if is resolving the dns (http://craigslist.og %26quot;test page for opendns%26quot; this suppose to resolve to craigslist.ORG ) is not working. i am using dsl moden ZyNet EQ-660R, and dhcp still running in here (so that means that i have 2 dhcp running the one in the modem that give the ip to the router and the dhcp in the router for the pcs dhcp) my question is if i need to change any type of settings dsl modem in order to have opendns working.

if so how and where?

sorry if it is a lil confusing : - s
I am using dd-wrt router with opendns and is not working, how do i fix it?
try to ping your self

then the router???