Friday 16 September 2011

How do I go on nintendo wi-fi/wfc?

I want to manually set up my wificonnection thing,but i dont know how to set it up. When i auto connect it says error:51100?



SSID : I got that

WEP Key :

Auto-obtain IP Adress no or yes?

IP Address

Subnet Mask

Gateway

Auto obtain DNS

Primary DNS

Secondary DNS



Where can i find these stuff?

btw i have a nintendo ds (not a lite or i)



I've asked this question twice but everyone just says login in to your router and change the settings? I don't understand that either. I mean how do you do that and if i need a password and username where can i find that?



Best answer will be chosen.
How do I go on nintendo wi-fi/wfc?
You go to wifi settings and search for a wireless point make sure you are near your router and if you find a connection with 3 bars and a blue lock that is open then click it make sure your internet is fast.
How do I go on nintendo wi-fi/wfc?
why would you want to do if manually if you have no clue what the hell you are doing... just click auto setup and fill in the blanks.....