Sunday 5 June 2011

I changed my settings on my router and now my ps3 won't connect to the internet, how could I fix it?

I set up a static ip address to map ports correctly for Utorrent and now my ps3 cant connect to my routert anymore. i can%26#039;t figure it out at all, it wont recognize it because the ip is different and the dns things. does anyone know how i could fix it?|||If you turned NAT off (to use a static IP on your PC) this will be the cause.





You may need to give your PS3 a static IP address too, or re-enable NAT on the router and use Port-Forwarding and UPnP to allow UTorrent to connect.|||Hi, check your settings and if you have to re-enter the settings for your ps3|||I%26#039;d say enable UPNP on ur PS3 through your router. This will open up alot of more data to be streamed!