Sunday 5 June 2011

How do I change web hosts with Google Apps?

I bought a domain from google apps but I want to use Weeby web hosting on it. I have never been able see my page and I still can%26#039;t once I changed the IP address to Weeblys (next to @ symbol) and the other line to www and www.weebly.com in DNS Settings. What do I need to do in order to be able to see it?|||Did you try using just the IP address %26quot;65.49.35.140%26quot; on your domain registrar?





You don%26#039;t say how long ago you registered your domain, it can take up to 48 hours to propagate.





check your dns settings at your registrar, that%26#039;s most probably your problem |||You need to know the name of your domain registrar (e.g., GoDaddy) in order for us to help you. |||To make a website you need a domain and webhosting.The best way to buy a domain for free is to purchase your domain and webhosting together. In this way it is possible to get your domain for free. Some webhosting companies offer this as a gift .Bluehost is the best one





http://www.bluehost.com/track/bluehostwe鈥?/a>