Sunday 5 June 2011

Help! I messed up my DNS Settings! How can I configure it?

I had to re-install my computer, and when I did, I immediately started Downloading a game called %26quot;Maple Story%26quot; After that, I tried opening it and a window pops up saying %26quot;Game Guard is attempting to establish DNS%26quot; or something like that. It has 3 options, always allow from this port, never for this port, or manually set-up firewall. I meant to choose always allow from this port, but accidentally chose never for this port and clicked ok. How can I change this?|||It looks like you have a firewall that is going to block your application. Since there isn%26#039;t much info on this topic... i think you should search for any kind of firewall settings around the program %26quot;Game Guard%26quot; and see where you can go from there.|||Try doing a system restore with the restore utility in the tools menu.