Sunday 5 June 2011

How can I change ALL of my wireless information.?

Such ***. IP address, %26lt;--That is EASY cake so I don%26#039;t really NEED this information BUT it would be helpful to let me know if there is a different way to change it along with all of the other information. Also I need to be able to change DNS servers. Physical or %26quot;MAC Address%26quot; Subnet mask (if possible) Not really sure about network settings or w/e I just really need to know all of this information and how to change it. So if you don%26#039;t mind, let me know what I CAN change and how to do it without damaging my network or my computer. --Thanks a ton and I would love to have some replies soon.|||I assume you are talking about your wireless router or adapter settings.





to change em go to


(windows xp)


Control panel %26gt;%26gt; Network Connections %26gt;%26gt; right click on your wireless connection icon %26gt;%26gt; Properties %26gt;%26gt; TCP/IP %26gt;%26gt; there you go all the settings are here.





Vista


Control Panel %26gt;%26gt; Network and sharing center %26gt;%26gt; View status of your active wireless connection %26gt;%26gt; Properties %26gt;%26gt; TCP/IP %26gt;%26gt;





(I dont have vista , so bear with some mistakes)