Sunday 5 June 2011

(DOMAIN HELP) Transfer my existing domain things like FTP Accounts, subdomains and such to my new host?

(I NEED HELP ASAP)


I was wondering since I am getting a new host and switching from my own one, I already own a domain and I am hosted by another site and such, but I am also hosting people with subdomains, from my domain, they get a subdomain, and an FTP account. Well since I will be switching to a better host, is there a way for me to transfer over the subdomains and ftp accounts or will they transfer automatically once i change the dns settings, i saved all my content to my computer and i will reupload them once we got our dns settings changed. I just need help trying to figure out how to change the Ftp accounts, and subdomains onto my new host without having to delete them and redo them all again, is there a such thing? and if so please explain how to do so... Thank you all in advance, I will choose the best answer that is given to me with exactly what I am looking for!|||As I know it is possible. You must first do backup from your current data and then transfer them to to your new web host. Honestly I am not aware of the details. You can get help from support team of web host you are transfering to.





However, if you are going to change your web hosting service, as an experienced webmaster I recommend BlueHost service which I’m sure it would work for you and fulfill all your requirements. They have a really great offer for hosting %26amp; I have used them for over 3 yrs now, and have never had a single problem with them.





They offer a Full-featured service only $6.95 a month. You can see their Plan Details accompanied with reliable reviews regarding their service at:


http://www.threehosts.com/reviews/1st





Here I have copied and pasted its features from their website to view:





- Free Domain Forever


- Unlimited Space


- Unlimited Transfer


- Host UNLIMITED Domains (Support All Domain Names)


- 2,500 POP/Imap Email Accounts


- SSH (Secure Shell), SSL, FTP, Stats


- CGI, Ruby (RoR), Perl, PHP, MySQL


- 2000/2002 Front Page Extensions


- Free Site Builder


- 24/7 Superb/Responsive Sales/Support


- Free Search Engine Submission





******IMPORTANT*******


* This service was awarded “The Best Web Host OF 2008”.


* If you sign up for this service you will have $100 credits to advertise your website with the google %26amp; yahoo search engines for free!


* You Can Register A Free Domain or Use Your Existing Domains. They Support All Domain Names.


****************************





Good Luck!